My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I feel this powerful need to express myself without any understanding why. I think that in some time that is not now I will awaken to a world I don't recognize, listening for signs I can't hear. Perhaps the degredation, the slow destruction is something that has already begun. I remember my scars, won from over a month ago. Time is this thing I can't recognize for some reason, I try and try to grasp it . But I keep consistently failing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home