My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Friday, March 03, 2006

The Rat who would be at peace, part two..

So I did some preliminary research on the whole animals to man thing, the connection in a spiritual manner with a manner of the animal kingdom. I spoke with a few different sources, flipped through a couple books, no giant deal. I mean I could've journeyed to the mojave desert or something, chewed on peyote, danced with the old gods, all that. Got an answer either way...

Everyone says Hawk. That's so weird, I never saw myself as a bird, but you can't accurately choose your own animal in a sense. Self-analyzation is just too difficult for most people in the first place, let alone making profound connections between themselves and the primal within them.

Hawks are considered messengers of the gods, more or less, they're closer to the gods than most animals. The Hawk in fact is Horus' big totem animal, representing him in the hearts and minds of the peoples of both upper and lower egypt. I think. Sometimes there were differences and dissensions between sects of the culture/country.

Aside from that, Hawks are most often associated with union with the gods, the great spirit, all things in general, it really depends upon your religious/spiritual inclinations. Because the Hawk is so close to the other side of the veil, he can either bring word from that other side or bring you closer to it.

Is there more? I'm not sure, maybe... time will tell, truth more than lies, seek the answers hidden within and all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home