My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Monday, March 06, 2006

More words I shouldn't use cause I don't know what they mean

I am the accumulation of my emotions. One of these emotions is known as love. We as a species seem to have lost our understanding of this emotion and how complex it actually is. Maybe that's how it works. Maybe I just feel like The emotion(Love) is getting more complex for me and it's still really simple for everyone else.
I am incapable of establishing a traditional relationship at this point in time because of two things. Either A, I can see the end of said relationship all too clearly, or B, Our feelings simply don't match up. Mostly because my feelings are unique. Or at least I'm so egotistical as to believe that I've got unique feelings. As if I could be separate from all other human beings in this one single aspect of my personality makeup.
My feelings aren't unique. It's just that somedays I feel as though my understanding of those feelings is. Perhaps this is what creates the detachment I've gelt during recent relationships. To be honest I'm not sure.
My relationship with, or understanding of the word love is patchy at best. Soon I wish to gain a better understanding of the emotion. I will post my findings as they are uncovered.

simmer down, simmer down, before the flames climb too high and burn away at the haze...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home