My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Friday, March 17, 2006

random act of exactly that

we are the victims. This is a species that loves to play itself as the hurt, the damaged, the destroyed. we are the people to be remembered for displaying and magnifying our wounds for the whole world to see. the drug addicts, the mentally ill, the abused. we are proud of our pain. Pay attention world, look how much i hurt. look how much stronger I am because I am still alive. Love me and love my pain.
Fuck you.
like attracts like. bringing attention to a bad thing will only bring about more bad things. Whether it's cancer or crack, talking obsessively over your wounds in whatever form or fashion will only hurt you in the long run. focus on the solution, not the problem.
To be honest, I have no idea to whom I am referring with this passage. Perhaps the memories are from a circle of friends that I'm no longer part of. Maybe it's me I'm remembering. I used to be pretty fucking negative, as I recall.
One more in a series of introspective jaunts designed solely to enrich and improve my life, a long chain of ridiculous incoherence made longer by my interference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home