My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Monday, December 11, 2006

morning star glorified junkie fuel

Wrote this a good while ago coming down off something really strong.....

This morning I am awake alive the very essence of existence courses through my veins she hurt me oh gods she hurt me so fucking bad but it felt so enlightening awakening it felt like i was being born in the grip of her deadly touch and spat out screaming into the world and the whole world was new is new is so beautiful now jesus this is all too much this is something i have never before experienced not since watson tore open my third eye in a cascade of pain channeled through her goddamn vagina evil hateful bitch no matter not important i need to feel the skies caress my face with slight fingers and the breath of the gods exhaled from the light of the sun and drifting into my lungs canals carved into my skin and my soul this heart may burst this heart is whole every single brief touch of every single surface is too much to take the textures the sights the tiny countless sounds that accompany every night i am set loose on this earth if i listen i can hear it the heartbeat of this earth the pulse of all things living and all things life running like a river below the common perceptions of man yet they can be heard with the ears given t ous i can't believe this was all so obvious yet so well hidden i can't perceive the walls and boundaries that make up existence like i used to one day they will be gone forever do not fear pain embrace it surrender to it and be reborn i am alive awake I AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home