My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

isolation a

Transition phase in progress please stand by until new coordinates recieved/relocation process 66% complete at least/simple bassheavy beats pulsing through what remains of my skull tearing through this expensive upholstery and leaving only bleeding wreckage/this is the exercise indulge daily indulge hourly every moment if you can spill forth tiny nuggets of fabricated wisdom and scatter them throughout the landscape don't bother oneself with fooish bullshit like rules and regulations and laws and what's right and what's wrong these are arbitrary at best absolutely ludicrous at worst/soon I'll be somewhere else a whole new world for me to abuse and rip to shreds I can do it if anyone can can anyone do it have I been disillusioned have I been misled what is the nature of this crime that has been committed in my name?!#)(/////If you listen to dumb noise for long enough maybe you go dumb too who knows (perhaps this ugly virus of a corroding mind that spreads throughout my cranium is)

fatal infectious contagious falsified imagined impossible

maybe i'm not actually real and everything i experience in the midst of these long nights is nothing more than the darkness giving me a long embrace a tender kiss to open up a hole in my defenses to let the impossible in to blur that line between what is and what is not

the mind is not an island on which any man should be stranded

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home