My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

I want off but the attendant's dead.

We're not dead and it's not dying but that isn't the illusion talking that's the real deal, ya know? nothing i see is believable anymore, it's all too fantastic or too ridiculous to take in without a grain of salt, maybe a whole bag of the shit. It's like I'm on a slide, with everything visual whizzing by and blurring into a short list of acceptable colours and shapes, the end of this ride not only fast approaching, but my view of the chasm beyond is just swell, thank you very much. All the grips and handlebars are failing, they just break away at my touch, leaving scars of attempted control on the walls that rush away behind. Eventually I'm going to get to the gap, that huge hole in my understanding of this world I've crafted for myself, and I'm not even sure if the bloody thing has a bottom, let alone something I can survive encountering. Knowledge is power, right now I feel as weak as a newborn, all my superpowers temporarily revoked until further notice is posted.
I can't control this, but perhaps with a little bit of luck I can ride it out, land at the bottom with only a couple of scars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home