My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Friday, December 08, 2006

prayer

Isis
I need to speak with you
to dream of you
to bathe in that pure light which you radiate forever
with every breath
every sigh
every perfect word
I beg for communion for that channel to open up
between my soul and your infinite love
oh great and glorious goddess of
the shifting sands the calm ocean the river that runs through all which is
mother of the new dawning sun
giver of the life which pulses in my now-blessed veins
every kiss of the sun
every breath of the wind
every drop of the waters
is a tiny reunion with you
more than any man could
as much as every man should
I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home