My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

SI731 SUX

This place is like a refugee camp for the morbidly obese(MO) and socially incompatible. The few people I see here in a position to be working anywhere else usually end up doing exactly that in short order. Honestly the whole MO population here kind of scares me. I get this irrational fear about me like six more months in this building and I'll need a crowbar to get out of my fucking chair.
Also there's a slight depression problem working in any office building for someone like me. This place is two-faced in the worst possible fashion, and the masks everyone puts on are just too creepy for me to really stand. Thankfully there is the small respite that comes with knowing that every day I get to leave this place, if only for a short time.
Soon I'm going to start sending out a daily sos signal for all who walk by, a little flaregun shot to remind people that there are still real living beings in this office and not lifeless soul-sucking drones, evil ugly stat zombies feasting upon tiny sparks of individual strength and crushing it like it went through a goddamn printing press.
Oh, and if there's any of the ignorant redwhiteblue cocksmokers out there I like to call my customer base who are reading this right now?
Fuck you.
Fuck you and your entire family for making such a poisonous contribution to this planet's gene pool.
If I ever visit your part of neighbourhood I'll be sure to leave with nothing less than your leader's empty fucking head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home