My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Friday, December 22, 2006

dumped. Again!

This feels like every other relationship I've ever been in with a woman and we weren't even dating. It seriously feels like she fucking dumped me. "I'm sorry, it's over, I shouldn't have to explain why" some retarded entry level shit like that. No matter who the woman is, or what kind of relationship we have, it's always ended by them, and I'm left to puzzle out by myself why. Nobody ever wants to talk about shit in an honest fashion, it's always what I should've known or what I should've done.
Fuck you.
I don't know, okay. I am actually relying on you to teach me a thing or two. If that isn't what you're looking for, fine.
Catch you on the flipside or some shit like that.
fucking whores, always leaving me hanging when I feel I deserve a more clearcut ending.
like a bunch of really terrible authors.
all joke and no punchline.
fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home