My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

so there's that.

I'm in a pretty bad place right now. Mostly because my girlfriend dumped me last night. Yes, it's a fairly raw deal, and I'm pretty choked up about it. She says she has unresolved issues regarding her previous boyfriend, and in order to deal with these issues, she's going to go it alone for some indeterminate amount of time. Whatever. I guess because she's done everything significant in her life on her own, she feels this can't be the exception. Whatever I said was ultimately meaningless. Had I been the best boyfriend on earth, it would have spurned her even more furiously to dump me. She's convinced that this is something she must do herself, she's too terrified of opening up to other people to break in front of me. I personally think that kind of trust is important. Like maybe if you really plan on getting married some day, like the least you could fucking do would be to maybe open up to that person a little bit. I just don't understand how being alone will help you at all in developing this ability to trust, you'd think isolation would actually be detrimental to your fucking progress, but hey what do i know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home