My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Friday, January 26, 2007

(G)0thIc picturebook

Abuse delivered to a body like this one is guaranteed to generate results of a serious nature why is it that everytime I see myself reflected in the eyes of another I always look so twisted mutated distorted expressions puked from the maw of a monster oddity in one mirror is never anything but oddity in any other someday I will be remembered by my peers as someone incapable of reconciling with society's virus, the man who could never take the cure in silence, the beast that muttered and gibbered and begged with the powers that be, in a serious effort to destroy everything that makes me normal all that keeps me trapped within the confines and walls of this miserable species, I pray for escape, to be carried away on wings of leather and latex and mascara, rescued by an angel of aesthetic horrorbeauty, consumed and crushed recreated and spat back out in a fury of filth and shameful ideas, these hands will take your body and not give it back untarnished these hands will take you and where will you go but the darkest corners of your own mind what will you find what will you see everyone's even more scary than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home