My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Monday, January 22, 2007

glass walls

This is not anything like a diary, more like an attempt at genuine expression that may or may not fail. What's the expression, the feeling is isolation, the idea is an island, no man is an island surrounded by safety, I grow ill tired of the bipeds that plague my days, that leave my head in a stinking haze, that keep me wondering whether or not the bonds I'm attempting to form are worth anything at all. This is an exercise in futility, a hamster wheel where every step is deceit the idea that you're making progress when the reality is quite different indeed. I just want people who aren't so fucking shallow and cold to come strolling in anytime now no hurry no stress just you know get here I'm not dying or anything just a little disgusted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home