My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

inspired talk of the crazy variety

this place by place I mean within my head a landscape crafted by sounds and ideas and visions borrowed from all sources external meaning the scape of the mind, this place is shifting and changing with the tides with the moment, the colours are moving back and forth as quick as they can the feel of it is something fluid something unpeggable that you can't as they say put your finger on. I don't know much about it aside from what they tell me... unravelling. untravelling. reverse progress. the complete inability to move forward. sucked back into the skull like eyes of jelly absolved and resolved through a straw.
I think that maybe once all this hooplah is said and done that I shall go towards the sun a single thread to be undone this cause is lost among the throngs of right and true believers madmen and sweet deceivers what was it that you asked for what was it you last said these ears are so faulty so completely incapable of piercing the miasma you call a mind how did you get so far your maps are all so useless...
my guides have all collapsed and fallen off the edges of reason and right and true, rotting in the valleys of madness decomposition slow sickly smells wafting up from the dust and bones

cold winds bring the miasma once again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home