My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Monday, February 12, 2007

"I want you more when you're afraid of me"

I don't think we were quite perfectly clear on the gravity of this situation. I'm at a crossroads, you see, wherein I may either submit completely, (the comfort of the leash is a pure one) or allow my dark side total control of the situation. The problem is I don't think the submissive side will succeed here.
I'm certain of this, in fact.
We need rules to this game, borders and boundaries that I may not cross, lest my fiendish desires to see you quaking in terror overcome me completely. A clever fellow such as myself should not under any circumstances be allowed this kind of freedom. Nobody wants to wake up in a fucking motel room across from the walmart wearing nothing but 32 feet of nylon because the expression on their face was so... priceless.
Energy is the fuel of this beast, you see, be it sexual or emotional or spiritual or what have you. Once satiated in this fashion I can and will fuck like a overloaded machine, without mercy or malice or anything at all, a cold stone pillar of duty and determination, no higher goal than to see you broken and bruised and hopefully bleeding internally. The light of life gone from your visage, the crown torn asunder, your current position a cruel mockery of the power you once held.
One day dear, and one day soon, I will break you.
It will be glorious indeed, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home