My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

the dance of death act 1

I woke up with these awesome ideas I wanna use and abuse you until I collapse, I've never had a toy that I could train to scream before, this is gonna be so much fucking fun, I'm gonna play with you until the sun comes up, we'll....
yeah that's a good idea.
The gods will not be absent from this celebration. Our sweet union of energy and flesh and soul, punctuated by your gutteral howls, maybe we can make something really interesting out of it. I know some really neat tricks with symbols and circles and lowborn incantations. I know ways to redefine fear, to bring all the old ones rushing to my side as witnesses to our fun. This could be a crowded party, what with all the spirits of the gasping dead pulling at your skin while I stuff you like a fucking turkey and beat you like a bad little girl indeed.
Some would call it perverse. Some would have me burned at the stake. I think that's a terrible way of looking at it. I think how much we love each other will set the sky alight, and everyone in the whole goddamn world will be in awe of this glorious...
...thing that I've made out of a queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home