My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Monday, February 26, 2007

ayu(trance expressive)

I am under assault by the sound of synthesized joy, it ensnares my head and heart, pulls apart my tiny body, and scatters me to the four winds in a grievous display of relentless power.
Someday when all minds collapse in on their own supports, and the islands are destroyed in a wave of sound and fury, you will understand me, and you will understand my joy.
For now my strange movements and captured expressions are mystery, to remain so until those dark and delirious days fall upon us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home