My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Monday, February 19, 2007

just to let you know...

Now I'm not saying I was pissed off, but the thought of sealing shut your fucking nose with your own badly scarred tissues was a pretty fuckin' happy one.
I'm over that now, so I think I'll just return the favour you did for me, and be a complete cold-hearted cock for as long as I'm still privileged to know you.
Isn't that just sooooo fuckin nice of me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home