My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

to the lord and lady

O! My lord, my lady, that I may tremble in earnest supplication before your gracious and glorious presence!!!! Woe be the one who deals you even the slightest deference or disservice in light of these newly revealed factoids of absolute and utter
fucking
insignificance.
your temple is ablaze ashes falling to the ground like snow sorrow crushing your windpipe and choking out your tiny voice the light you ignore is the one that will blind you
the ape of thoth is making faces behind your shuddering back, eyes bulging out in mock horror with your every sweeping gesture the truth you seek out is stained and shattered by your foolish self-centered attempts to subjugate and control it.
I hold in high respect the sharpest point of his sword because he stuck it in me and I actually felt the fucking thing, cram your dogma down my throat and I will vomit it back up, drenching you in the fruits of your glorious labour the light that radiates from behind my eyes is leaving you blind with it's simple beauty and its incredible capacity to illuminate the whole world around me love is too simple a philosophy to be dragged down by the brittle chains of self-assigned power and worth
it's sort of hypocritical to puff yourself up and knock others down at the same time but realize this, I see outside of myself and recognize and love my weaknesses while you remain blind to yours.
LIGHT!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home