My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I am a filthy jRocK prostitute

please please please let me touch you just a little maybe for a moment make that a tiny eternity a single second to feel every part of you which screams and bellows in silken tones to melt my defenses and break my every wall the sound of you running up and down my spine I want all of you want to be there past all the barriers into the confines of your sweet shallow river to take but a single drink maybe that means I've gone over the edge now my hands want to remember the sensation of the small of your back as I pull you towards me feel strong gentle hands taking all the woven shields from this body of mine if I continue I might die from it just the feel of something so good makes you wonder if there can be anything else after this ever again all heat and inner light and small secret smiles soon I taste you on my tongue its ambrosia filling my head with that soft glowing radiance I'm almost floating now this is just too damn good.
One day I'll be there and it won't be this but better can you even comprehend that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home