My Offerings to Thee, O Wise and Powerful Internet

All the things clamouring around inside my head fighting to get out get crammed onto this page instead. Saves space where it's needed most, right?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burnaby, british columbia, Canada

everything written or spoken about a person is merely a single facet of a very complex gem that we rarely ever even get a proper glimpse of.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

vitamin e

my body is a liquid thing uninhibited by silly foolish things like rules or restrictions or borders my ideas are freeform and disconnected from the material plane this is the process of the evolution of the human mind the step by step procedure with which one may separate themselves from the world around them, shun and banish the negativity that infects this place, bathe in a glorious sea of sweet and simple joy.
I am in love with the sound
I am a fool for the noise of your soul
nothing in this world can touch me
as long as I'm walking with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home